Re: [LUG] email etiquette (was OpenSuse 10.2)

 > We could use badges but this method is
> easier and doesn't rely on someone having to arrange badges for every
> meeting.

That is not a bad idea. I am sure we can get our own badges made up..

Most people who frequent the irc room are well aware of my nickname... I
might just make up a name badge before the next meeting including my
real name and my nickname...

How does that sound ?

--
Bah Weep Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong