Re: [LUG] mini - LInux beer hike - Torbay 2007

Xchat on Windows is a bit controversial. (See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xchat#Shareware_controversy). There are
many alternative windows builds. I use this one:
http://silverex.info/news/ and its pretty good and is still Open
Source and under the GPL.