Re: [LUG] What open source contributions have you made this week?

Aaron Trevena wrote:

>Hi chaps,
>
>Following through on my previous boast of doing a lot for 'charidee
>mate'^Wf^W free software..

>Cheers

Can't say I have done much this week, however I have boxed up 4 computer
system units ready for shipment to the cameroon, including flashing the
3Com cards with the latest MBA so that they could netboot through PXE
using LTSP servers.

Also started looking at MorphingMorphix CD which is a great idea - if I
can get it to work for the Digitopia Project (if I can get that to
project off the ground as well).

Got my boss interested in gpg after our recent problems at TC. This is
not running on a gnu/linux platform (unfortunately) but at least open
source / free software is getting its foot in the door.

Apart from that nothing much really.

Coding = 0 but then its not for everyone

Tom.