[LUG] What open source contributions have you made this week?

Hi chaps,

Following through on my previous boast of doing a lot for 'charidee
mate'^Wf^W free software..

So far this week I've reported a bug in DBD::Mock, released a powerful
distributed and resource constrained scheduler
(http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk/opensource/scheduler.html), and plan to
release Class::DBI::DBDMock this evening once I've packaged it up.

Yes, there is a bit of a theme, so sue me I love Perl (it's my bitch,
and I have a t-shirt that says so).

The sub-theme is unit-testing - in the past year I've managed to
really get into testing properly, beyond the skeleton "compiles, pod
formatted, pod covers API, synopsis works" testing into unit testing
the underlying subs, mocking databases, etc.

Cheers

http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk