Re: [LUG] What open source contributions have you made this week?

On Wednesday 28 March 2007 19:15, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> Hi chaps,
>
> Following through on my previous boast of doing a lot for 'charidee
> mate'^Wf^W free software..

Reading all the replies, I just realised how little I've achieved this week...

So far I've:
- Promised to test a fix for a kernel bug (but not actually done it yet)
-  Worked on a PyGTK frontend for one of my projects[1]

<sigh>

Well, at least the week isn't over yet...

David.

[1] http://servicemon.david-web.co.uk/

--
David Johnson