Re: [LUG] Meetng 17h March - Agenda - Please note correction of date.

> Also please note that AFAIK this meeting is on Saturday 17th March not
> Wednesday 14th. Could we please correct this thread as its going to
> confuse people including me.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom.

Just corrected the subject title,  sorry for the confusion,

Debian install box would be useful so feel free to bring that along,
You may also want to bring along some extension sockets,  I will try and
find out how many power sockets there are in the room.

Paul

--

DCLUG Meeting date SATURDAY 17th March 2007
10am - 4pm -

http://www.myspace.com/theoldmonastery

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org