Re: [LUG] Meetng 17h March - Agenda - Please note correction of date.

Paul Sutton wrote:

>Just corrected the subject title,  sorry for the confusion,
>
>Debian install box would be useful so feel free to bring that along,
>You may also want to bring along some extension sockets,  I will try and
>find out how many power sockets there are in the room.
>
>Paul

Thanks Paul,

Depending on how things go this week I may or may not have some work to
do over the weekend, I will know more as the week progresses. IF i can
make it I will bring my debian mirror box / ltsp server. I will also
bring none / one / some / all of the laptops that Neil donated that I
have been converting to work as wireless thin clients. I may also bring
my old car battery and power inverter and see if we can get things
working off (solar charged) battery power. My guess is we will get
anything from 15 minutes to 1 hour use before the battery dies. Anyone
got a large (mobile) solar panel & regulator unit going spare ?  ;-)

IIRC there are not many power sockets  (2 double plugs, one each end of
the room)  so you will most certainly need some gang sockets.

Tom.