Re: [LUG] Petition

On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 12:23 +0000, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Yes, it seems this is the popular thing to do at the minute! I thought
> it doesn't hurt to pass it on to the list...
>
> http://www.petitiononline.com/zxcv7nm/
>
> Oh, and the petition is for free hadrware drivers :D

I have signed it but think the proliferation of specific petitions hides
the big picture which needs to be written as previously suggested in a
way that everyone can understand. One good one, covering all issues,
would be better. However, the new body based in Parliament should do the
trick in the longer term.

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk