Re: [LUG] Which ISP?

On 28/02/07, George Reynolds <george.reynolds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been with Demon since the days when v.90 was just being introduced (albeit at
> different addresses). I pay £19.99 per month for 8MB broadband. You pay the same
> whatever speed you get. I know we got a free upgrade from 512 -> 1MB -> 2MB from
> Demon at home. I would recommend them. They are pretty quick at getting you
> connected too.
>
> I've been with other ISPs... "Worldonline" aka WorldOFFline which became Tiscali,
> Vispa, Gio Internet (scam- never connected me and got debt collection notices) but
> Demon came through as the best in the end.
>
> George

I am also on Demon, Very happy with them, Tech support is good but
whats even better is that its rarely needed, never had any downtime. I
pay £25 a month, I get unlimited e-mail addresses and a static IP.
I've gone from 2Mb to 8Mb for free. You pay a bit more than you would
with other ISPs, but I think its worth it