Re: [LUG] (OT ?) DRM

Paul Sutton wrote:

> I doubt it, one of the   guys down the rugby club simply can't be
> bothered as there is no decent alternative,  my argument that you have a
> voice and should use it,  or that if you don't like the current
> goverment you should vote em out did not convince him.  I vote UKIP,
> however  come up with a party that will, or will vote for anyone who
> understands free software issues and is prepared to stand up for it.
>
> Paul

In '97 B'Liar got in when everyone hacked off with the Tories jumped
ship to the same one, Labour.  Now the problem is that everyone has a
different idea about who can save us from more of the same, so we get
Conservative, Liberal, UKIP, etc.  Then what happens is the core of
Labour supporters manage to hang on to power because the opposition is
split three or more ways.  What is needed is a repeat of '97 where
everyone jumps the same way, or *enough* jump the same way.  The latter
of course is probably blindingly obvious :)

Kind regards,

Julian