Re: [LUG] (OT ?) DRM

Tom Potts wrote:
> British definition of democracy:
> Government of the people, by big business, for big business.

Yup
> Makes you wonder why they bother with elections.

Well with only 20% of the electorate bothering last time, those of us
who did vote for the other side can blame the 80% who sat on their bums
can't we? :)  Hopefully next time TB (curious his initials are the same
as a disease ;)) will have annoyed so many that they will turn out in
droves to throw Labour on the landfill.

Kind regards,

Julian