Re: [LUG] (OT ?) DRM

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 10:53 +0000, Tom Potts wrote:

> Unfortunately its seems to be a case of whoever gets in gets bought pretty
> quickly

Note the Lib Dems are our main group in this neck of the woods and
signed the early day motion. I think you would find a difference if you
voted them in. I will press my MP to oppose the recommendations, but a
form of words to show the nature of the problem and the rationale for
another solution would help. I am in occasional correspondence with our
MEP about this and other matters.

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk