Re: [LUG] (OT ?) DRM

> however  come up with a party that will, or will vote for anyone who
> understands free software issues and is prepared to stand up for it.
>
> Paul

Unfortunately its seems to be a case of whoever gets in gets bought pretty
quickly -when big business is allowed to 'advise' your never going to get the
low cost/profit alternatives being put forward. I often wonder if the only
real alternative is a sort of open wiki policy engine but no doubt the ID
card database would pretty quickly be corrupted so you wouldnt know who was
voting. Bit like the US I suppose.
Tom te tom te tom