Re: [LUG] Epsom RX640 printer

Robin Menneer wrote:

>     Thank you for the help.  The printer is exactly *epson stylus photo
>     RX 640*.  I have had a look at the Gimp reference and understood
>     about one-third of it.  Will have another go tomorrow and report
>     progress or otherwise .

On the upside, you probably don't have to understand much of the GIMP,
to try printing photos from it. I certainly don't understand much about
the GIMP, nor why it takes "eternity and a bit" to load those Python
modules, but I still manage to do the small amount of image
manipulations I need to (grab, resize, change format, compress, etc).