Re: [LUG] WhatPC time again

If you're worried about making sure everything is supported then I
would go with an intel chipset. They open source their drivers and I
think everything, including hardware 3d acceleration (using the
integrated intel chipset), works out of the box on most distros.

Then again I use an nforce chipset, a few years old for sure, but have
never had any problems. I think you'll find most motherboards are
fully supported out of the box on most distros. The place where you're
likely to have problems is with any extra pci stuff you decide to put
in...

...I think.

Jon