Re: [LUG] Lightning does strike twice.

On Tuesday 23 January 2007 17:22, Julian Hall wrote:
> Robin Cornelius wrote:
> > On PCI cards it is mostly possible to see the actual chips, try looking
> > for manufacture idents on the chips or just google the chip numbers.
>
> I was thinking of saving him opening the box :)
Thanks for the advice from everyone - I'm playing at farmers at the moment and
as this is the only dry spell for about 5 months I'm getting a bit busy.
When the weather deteriorates I'll give it all a bash - its my most powerful
machine thats gone down and I've made that horrible discovery that since I
cant connect to the internet I actually get some work done on it!
Tom te tom te tom