Re: [LUG] Newcomers to Linux (2)

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

> GnomeSudoku...it's great!

For the serious puzzler -- "apt-get install sgt-puzzles"

Sudoku (aka "Solo" in SGT), but with a bit more bite than the
GNOME-Sudoku I think (or perhaps I'm just getting too good at them).

The "unreasonable" level just about sets some challenge to a Sudoku.

Hehe, am I alone in finding the 2x3 ones more challenging (for their
size any way). Solo does eventually produce an "unreasonable 2x3".