Re: [LUG] PDF's and the paperless office - well NVU really

On 10/01/07, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
however I want to do php for the menus etc,

What part of the menus? You can share a single menu between sites with an include() command.

but was having problems getting apache working so it would point to
files in my home directory so I can test the php.

My recommendation is to stick a symlink called /var/www and point it at your chosen directory, then ensure that said directory can be read by the apache or httpd or something user.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382