Re: [LUG] AFFS (was Re: [Fwd: [UKFSN Users] UKFSN Profits Programme])

David Johnson wrote:

> I seem to recall that one or two people from DCGLUG were involved with
> them; anyone know what happened (or where all the money intended to be used
> to support Free Software development is)?

As far as I know it sort of died. I haven't heard much.

I was a member.

I'm not sure much happens after MJ Ray got pissed at them, and went off.

Alex Hudson should know what happened to the money. I don't think there
was ever large sums around, and the folks in charge were committed to
free software, so I expect it went somewhere useful.