[LUG] [Fwd: [UKFSN Users] UKFSN Profits Programme]

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [UKFSN Users] UKFSN Profits Programme
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:02:19 +0000 (GMT)
From: Jason Clifford <jason@xxxxxxxxx>
To: users@xxxxxxxxx

Today I am formally launching the UKFSN Profits Programme.

This is the programme under which UKFSN will distribute it's profits to
UK Free Software developers and contributors.

> From the applications received for the first funding offer I have
> selected
Andrew Price, a Ubuntu community developer, to be the first recipient
under the programme.

Andrew will receive a regular monthly income from UKFSN profits to
support him both in his ongoing studies and his Free Software contributions.

I'll be writing up a proper release with more information tomorrow
however the decision has now been made.

> From September this year I hope to be able to increase the number of

people receiving funding to 3. If you know someone who is likely to be a
good candidate for funding under the programme let them know there's
money to be had.

Details of the programme are at http://www.ukfsn.org/profits.html

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG                       Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/             up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98