Re: [LUG] Open Office Database

On 23/12/06, Neil Winchurst <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 14:45:28 +0000
"Ben Goodger" <goodgerster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Has anyone of the lug had any experience with Base please?
>

> Yes, this bug has existed since the early betas of version 2. Base is an
> utter pile of rubbish, IMO.
>
> --
> Ben Goodger
> #391382
Oh well, we will continue for the time being then without a useful
small database program in Linux. It is about the only thing that is
missing. For some reason this is the one area where Linux fails.

Video editing is also where it fails.
And let's not forget Photoshop and Illustrator... I love GIMP and Inkscape but they cannot compare for those who have been indoctrinated in the former.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382