[LUG] XP Disk Needed

Sorry about this one. I have a laptop which was on loan (though I didn't
fully realise this). It is very happy running PCLinuxOS, but the public
sector body who own it want XP re-installed. Is there anyone out there
with an XP disk, Pro or Home, that they can either spare or lend me?

There must be loads of luggers who have scrapped XP, though thinking
about it new PCs tend to come with re-installation disks and not the OS one.

The laptop is a Toshiba Satellite Pro.

I know I can easily aquire a copy via bittorrent, but I can foresee an
illegal copy causing problems in the future.

Expect to hear my teeth grinding all over Devon and Cornwall as I do a
re-install!

Simon