[LUG] Open Office Database

Today I had some updates waiting for me (in Edgy). I saw that they
included the database in OO. Last time I tried to use it I was able to
create a table but the wizard for creating a form did not work. It all
went along quite happily until the end when I clicked on the Finish
button. This had no effect at all.

Having run the updates I tried again. Same result - can create a table
but the form wizard is useless.

I have tried to set up a form manually but I just cannot understand
what is required. If I were new to databases I would accept it, but I
have written umpteen for various small companies in the past, using
various Windows programs including Access and latterly using Borland's
Paradox database. I had no trouble with any of them, in fact I
considered myself quite expert by the end.

Has anyone of the lug had any experience with Base please?

Feeling very frustrated

Neil Winchurst