Re: [LUG] meetings

Cool,  My cousin is at York Uni doing a masters in Bioinformatics, they
use Linux quite a lot,  I asked him if he would be interested in doing a
talk on how Linux is used in bioinformatics research.   Not sure when
this will happen but its something to look at for a future meeting.

In the mean time I was thinking further ahead (possible 11th Jan topic)
as to plans for software freedom day 2007,  if we plan on doing
anything,  we can at least start the ball rolling so we have ideas in
place,  then as the year progresses we have more time till the big day.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org