Re: [LUG] Microsoft + Novell = MicroVell

Neil: You seem quite happy with openSUSE? Do you not think the problems
related to Novell and Microsoft are also going to impact on the openSUSE
community? Afer all Novell really have a heavy influence in it's
development - at least from what I can tell; Hence my comments about
dropping openSUSE in favour of something else.

I feel really out of my depth in all these discussions and wish I
understood more!!Still it's all an interesting read :-)

Jon