[LUG] etch security update

I thought it might be time I did an update so I typed 'apt-get update'
and got this:

  Hit ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org etch Release.gpg
  Hit ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org etch Release
  Hit ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org etch/main Packages/DiffIndex
  Hit ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org etch/main Sources/DiffIndex
  Get: 1 http://security.debian.org etch/updates Release.gpg [189B]
  Hit http://security.debian.org etch/updates Release
  Ign http://security.debian.org etch/updates/main Packages/DiffIndex
  Ign http://security.debian.org etch/updates/main Sources/DiffIndex
  Hit http://security.debian.org etch/updates/main Packages
  Hit http://security.debian.org etch/updates/main Sources
  Fetched 1B in 1s (1B/s)
  Reading package lists...
  W: There are no public key available for the following key IDs:
  A70DAF536070D3A1

Can someone please explain what is going on? It's no good running
apt-get update cos that's what I just did.

Tony Sumner