Re: [LUG] How GPL fits in with the future of antitrust regulation

So how come the lawyer did not pick this up,  Hopefully the GPL 3 will
make things a little clearer,   When I read the article I thought
something was odd with what was being discussed.

We seem to have forks both ways,   red hat -> redhat enterprise -> fedora.

--
http://www.zleap.net