[LUG] Gentoo, CFLAGS etc

Hi

I have taken the plunge once more and decided to install Gentoo alongside my Ubuntu and Windows installations. So far so good, but I have got stuck on section 7.d (kernel modules) as I have no idea of what modules I need. Any suggestions? I can provide readouts from whatever commands you provide in order to find out more. I am using an athlon 64. Also, I'd like to know which -arch to use - k8 or athlon64 - as the doco is confusing on this issue. I've got a socket 939 athlon.

Thanks ~

--
Ben Goodger
#391382