From: Lyn Hancock [mailto:lyn.hancock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: 23 November 2006 21:31
To: Jacki Humphries
Subject: Fw: Salvation Army - Toy Appeal

Dear Jacki,

I would be really grateful if you could publicise the following appeal regularly over the next few weeks. ================================

Written on behalf of Major Glad Thompson:

GIVE A GIFT AND LIGHT UP A LIFE AT CHRISTMAS

The Salvation Army in Exeter will again this year be collecting and distributing toys to children of families in need in the Exeter area.

In order to do this we need donations of new toys and games to cater for children and young people between the ages of 0-16. The gifts will be then be distributed to referred children and families in the area through The Salvation Army's own networks, local groups and social services.

Making a donation to The Salvation Army's Toy Appeal is simple. Please buy a toy or gift for a child or young person and take it, unwrapped to Superdrug in the Guildhall, Exeter, between 17th November and 15th December. A team of volunteers will then wrap the gift and ensure it reaches a needy child or young person this Christmas

We need everything, from soft and educational toys for the very youngest, to CDs, games and toys and accessories for older children. And please, don't forget the teenagers, particularly the boys who sometimes tend to get left out of such appeals! If you have children or grandchildren, or nieces and nephews or young friends, think of what they might like in their Christmas stocking and consider buying one extra present and donating it!

All gifts are special regardless of their size and any contribution will be welcomed and appreciated. Christmas is a special time, so please help us brighten the lives of less fortunate children and young people in our community.

For further information please contact Major Glad Thompson 01392 274329

=====================

My mobile phone number is 07773 243306 please do not hesitate to ring me if you require any further information. In the meantime a huge thank you for any help you can give us.

Lyn

I am putting this on the What's On but I thought I would let everyone know as well, as its for such a worthy cause

Thanks
Jacki x

I would be really grateful if you could publicise the following appeal regularly over the next few weeks.

[...]

All correspondence, attachments and agreements remain strictly subject to fully executed contract.

(c) GCap Media plc 2006. All rights remain reserved.

This e-mail (and any attachments) contains information which may be confidential, subject to intellectual property protection and may be legally privileged and protected from disclosure and unauthorised use. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is addressed and others specifically authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or any parts of it please telephone 020 7766 6000 immediately upon receipt.

No other person is authorised to copy, adapt, forward, disclose, distribute or retain this e-mail in any form without prior specific permission in writing from an authorised representative of GCap Media plc.

We will not accept liability for any claims arising as a result of the use of the internet to transmit information by or to GCap Media plc.