Re: [LUG] Questions please...

  I have emailed some basic questions on things that I have been and am
> struggling with. If you want any more let me know. Questions are no
> problem - it's answers that I wouldn't be able to help you with !

Hi,

Just thought I'd send a quick one to say thanks for the questions and to
let you know I've already recorded the episode! You can give it a listen
if you like at questionsplease.org - sorry I wasn't more clear on when I
was recording it.

It went well though so hopefully there'll be another one so I'll save
your questions for then :-)

Jon