[LUG] Questions please...

Hey all,

I know I've already posted about this but right now I'm starting to
panic because I'm not getting very many questions sent in! I've had
quite a lot of hits and things but not so many questions - If you do
have any questions please send them in just to calm my uneasy nerves for
a bit!

It will be quite frankly embarrassing to have to tell all the guys
taking part that nobody sent any questions!! I've even made the front
page of Linux Format website and Free Software Magazine have posted a
blog entry about it, still no questions. Either this isn't such a great
idea for a podcast or everyone is a bit shy!

You can even call in to me now and leave a voice mail! the website is
http://questionsplease.org

Thanks,

Jon