Re: [LUG] Wanted: Lister or Staromatic diesel/oil engine to allow off grid laptop use

For those into green try

www.woodforgood.com
 http://treehugger.com/
http://ecotopia.co.uk/
http://www.freeplayenergy.com/
http://hippyshopper.com/
http://www.bpalternativenergy.com/liveassets/bp_internet/alternativenergy/in
dex.html
http://est.org.uk/
http://www.ethicalconsumer.org/
http://www.ethiscore.org/
http://www.good-energy.co.uk/
http://www.est.org.uk/housingbuildings/funding/lowcarbonbuildings/
http://www.doctorenergy.co.uk/acatalog/INTERFLUSH.html
http://www.green-trust.org/

There just aren't enough hours in the day, are there?

George