Re: [LUG] Podcast is up!

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

> the podcast is now up and running and you can get either an mp3 or an
> ogg at http://questionsplease.org It went really well and I hope you'll
> give it a listen and find it interesting!

Great stuff....

For some reason Rhythmbox 0.9.6 in Sid isn't pulling stuff from the
feed? Sure it is probably a Rhythmbox issue, anyone know why?

Totem worked fine, but I'd like to pull it straight in with the other
podcasts, assuming they'll be more!?

Criticisms (I hope constructive...)

*) More intro -- what podcast am I listening to, how often is it going
to appear (even if it is just "when it is ready" it is nice to know).

*) Don't be afraid to bully the big names of free software into using
headphones when using audio. The sound quality was very variable and
some of it sounds like feedback. But then I'm sure it was complex enough
to organise....

*) Less questions from Rob Beard

One of the above is clearly a wind up ;)

 Simon