Re: [LUG] phpmyadmin

Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi Neil
>
> On 21/11/06, Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> What the heck were you doing up at that time of the say worrying about
>> paswords..
>>
>> I expect the system is getting worried about the lack of thelinux
>> account password for the root user, can you actually login on a console
>> at all ?
>>
> I don't know the answer to that yet. Still waiting - in the meantime
> does anyone have any ideas please?
>
> Also I would like to synchronise time to a Network Time Server. How do
> I go about finding one please and does anyone know if there is one for
> Lostwithiel?

With network time servers, at least on my box, i think i found a package
called ntp or something along those lines which let me select it as an
option in the menu that came up after i right clicked the clock on my
panel; so basically I'm not sure you need to find one yourself if you
install ntp (or whatever) it just finds it its self. Sorry I couldn't be
more help.