Re: [LUG] Cardbus issues in Xandros 3.0.2

Mark Jose wrote:
> In Debian based distros, the default gui runlevel is 2 - certainly on Ubuntu
> versions at least. Hope it helps get the card running,
>
> Mark

Thanks for that Mark.  Now I can ping between my laptop and desktop - it
shows 'ath0 pending' during boot, rather than the previous 'ath0
failed'.  Ath being the Atheros 5212 chipset on the WiFi NIC.

What I don't get atm is Internet access.  Any general wireless clues as
to what I am doing wrong?

Kind regards,

Julian