Re: [LUG] Flash Player 9 for PPC

On 15/11/06, Matt Lee <mattl@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 04:56:37PM +0000, Ben Goodger wrote:

> Those who give up functionality they want to obtain liberty,
> deserve neither liberty nor that functionality.

Eh? Read that back to yourself.. it doesn't seem to make sense!

If you're suggesting people who give up functionalty for liberty,
don't deserve liberty or functionalty, I'd be surprised.

OK, simplified:
"People who don't use the proprietary network drivers included with Ubuntu because they're proprietary are idiots, as they have given up vital functionality for a side issue."

--
Ben Goodger
#391382