Re: [LUG] Why maildir was Re: Impressive AMD 64 Etch install

Tony Sumner wrote:

>> and the day you get 500MB delivered
>
> That'll be the day; I'm just not in that league.

You don't have to be in a league, just on the receiving end of a joe
job, 500MB is only about 8 emails a second for a day, I'm not talking
about the day you expect 500MB of email, but the day you find your email
is mixed up with 500MB of unwanted rubbish. It happens, not often, but
it is nice if everything copes, and you can still pick out the genuine
stuff.