[LUG] java run time part 2

I have received some help from members, but there still seem to be some
problems.

I tried to install a couple of java packages in order to get java
working with my browsers.  The problem is that Sun require acceptance
of their rules before the install can complete. When I used Adept to
install I was not able to accept the rules because I did not see
anywhere on screen to do so. This caused the package database to remain
locked. I have cleared that.

Now I cannot install any new packages because the two java files are
still around and waiting to be fully installed.

for example I tried to use apt-get to install a new package with the
following result -

neilwin@Minerva:~$ sudo apt-get install digikam-doc
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
required: libgwenhywfar38 libaqdtaus3 libqbanking4 libktoblzcheck1c2a
libaqbanking16 libaqbanking-plugins-libgwenhywfar38 libaqhbci10
libaqgeldkarte4 libchipcard2-0c2 libgwenhywfar-data libaqbanking-data
Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them. The following extra packages
will be installed: sun-java5-bin sun-java5-jre
Suggested packages:
  sun-java5-plugin ia32-sun-java5-plugin sun-java5-fonts
ttf-sazanami-gothic ttf-sazanami-mincho Recommended packages:
  gsfonts-x11
  digikam-doc
  sun-java5-bin sun-java5-jre
2 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 9 not upgraded.
2 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 40.8MB/70.6MB of archives.
After unpacking 129MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? n
Abort.

As you can see kubuntu wanted to finish installing the two java
packages as well as the new one I wanted. I cancelled it all.

Until I can clear this up I am unable to upgrade or newly install
anything. Would it be safe to remove or purge the two java programs so
that they are no longer looking to be fully installed?

I would be happy to finish the installation of those two programs
instead, but I cannot see a way to accept the rules as required by Sun
so I will end up with the package list hung again.

Can anyone help to clear this up please?

Neil Winchurst