Re: [LUG] asterisk (was Lostwithiel Meeting)

> Oh yes... I remember...
> Haven't you got the working yet? :-)

'fraid not...still I'm going to keep trying at this!

> That should not be an issue!

I hope so :-)

> Have you got * installed yet? If not do so, it is pretty easy.

Got it installed...it is pretty easy.
> Then...
> - get youself a sipgate account

Done.

> - register your * with sipgate, and you should now be able to dial in!
When you say register * with sipgate, do you mean create another account
on sipgate? Or do you mean to do something to one of the asterisk config
files?

> For conference you want meet-me and for recording you want monitor

What is meet-me and monitor?

Thanks for the help,

Jon