Re: [LUG] Lostwithiel Meeting

Hi Guys

On 10/11/06, Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can we get some directions please ??? I also _might_ be able to provide
> transport from plymouth area... depends what the wife wants to do.
If you come into Lostwithiel along the A390 (doesn't matter what
direction) you need either to turn right (if coming from St Austell)
or left (if coming from Liskeard) into the road opposite the flower
shop/accountancy. Basically you are turning into the main town street.
Once into this street drive right to the bottom (you'll go round a
load of bends) and turn left at the end and over the old bridge.
Immediately after the bridge turn right into Brunel Quays. You need to
head about 2/3rds down the road and you will come to area that has a
large tarmac frontage. I am in the end unit. If you bang on the horn
I'll come out and find you.

One small problem - my router has died. Has anybody got a spare one.
If not - do folks mind meeting at my home please? I think there is
only four of us and we should fit in - more to drink and warmer as
well plus a bt router.

Thanks. By the way home number is 01208 873166 for further directions.
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk