Re: [LUG] Printer utilities

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 15:54:43 +0000
David Bell <grimpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Select Administrator mode, log in with your password and halfway down you will
> find a Properties drop down menu and next to it an Instances menu.

As a quick follow up to my last email, re users.
If I try to look at Users in System Settings when I am already in admin
mode, that is when I get the error message I wrote about last time.

If I go to Users first, before I am in admin mode and *then* go into
admin mode it all works. Strange.

Neil Winchurst