Re: [LUG] Printer utilities

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 13:39:45 +0000
David Bell <grimpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In System Settings> Printers ( in admin mode),  have you checked in Properties
> > Users that you are an Allowed User?  If not, go to Instances and enable
> yourself as a user.
>
> HTH

Are you thinking about ubuntu instead of kubuntu? When I go into System
Settings > Printers there is no sign of anything called Properties. Or
am I missing something here? And where do I find 'Instances'? I can use
the printer in any program that I have tried so far.

I am using the latest version of Kubuntu (Edgy Eft) if that makes any
difference.

Thanks
Neil Winchurst