Re: [LUG] Distros??

What about using one of the free virtual machine emulators and
installing a test distro on that,  at least then you can use it in a
virtual machine and use e-mail / irc on your working distro and get help
with the distro on the vm emulator.

just an idea.  I guess you may need a good deal of ram for that.

Paul