Re: [LUG] Distros??

On 19/10/06 11:20:39, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
I'd also be interested to hear what the most used distro is. I'm
guessing Ubuntu will be up there? I use Debian myself; I'm a bit of a
newbie when it comes to Linux but I really have found it easier to
use than Ubuntu et al. Not sure why; maybe it just sits better with my hardware?

Very interesting! Debian has had a reputation for being hard on newbies - to a large extent it was this that led to Ubuntu.

--

Neil Williams