Re: [LUG] Promotional items and costs.

On 9/19/06, paul sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How much would it cost the lug to get a batch of those GNU badges (not
> pins) made up,  so perhaps at the next meeting we could all get one to
> wear,   people then ask (whats GNU),  which is a good ice breaker for
> conversation.  Perhaps also some with just tux and the dcglug url on.
> Craft shops usually sell the badge part at least.

Gmail read your email and suggested the following sponsored links :-

www.bluepanda.co.uk
www.badge-suppliers.co.uk
www.totalmerchandise.co.uk

I can probably get you some other ideas of costs as my other half
works in a gift shop and has to order stuff like this up so will have
ideas of min quantity etc. Often there is a inital setup fee then a
price per item. The problem is one of scale here i think.

--
Robin Cornelius
http://www.byteme.org.uk