Re: [LUG] Damaged Photos - Help Needed!!

On Sat Sep  9 23:58 , Kai Hendry <hendry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

>I wrote about my experience here:
>http://natalian.org/archives/2005/09/27/recovering-pictures-from-compact-flash/
>
>--

Thanks for your help, unfortunately we've now tried just about every program
available on the web, some only detecting 3 photos and others finding all 23.
The other 20 though when viewed using a hex editor have all their bytes set to
#FF.  I was hoping that there'd be some data there that I can play with but it
looks as though it's all too corrupted.

Going to have to bite the bullet and give up me thinks.  Boss is on holiday for a
week so will have to face the music then.  Typical this sort of thing happens at
its most inopportune moment.

Thanks again,
Matt.