Re: [LUG] Damaged Photos - Help Needed!!

Matthew Cremore wrote:
> Sorry - should have mentioned its the cameras own internal memory.
> It's a Fujifilm Finpix A201.
>
> Matt
Not sure if you've seen this... http://www.cgsecurity.org/photorec.html

It's released under the GNU Public License and is avaliable for a
multitude of operating systems including Linux and Windows.

I was going to say if it used SD cards, SVP in Paignton currently have
an offer of a 64MB Verbatim branded SD Card and USB SD Card reader for
£3.99.

Sorry I can't be of much help, the only other advice I would give is do
not take any more pictures on the internal memory until you've got the
pictures off (or given up on getting the pictures off) otherwise you'll
loose just about any hope of getting the images back.

Rob