Re: [LUG] 'Hello all' from a new member

Hello, Richard

Welcome to the group. I'd like to add my bit to say that everyone is
extremely helpful and they know a lot.

On Aug 14, 2006, Richard Brown was like:

> I hope that you'll enjoy using Linux and that
> dual booting will be a thing of the past shortly!

Is this really possible? I run a Windows partition because I need to
run some software written for Windows by the local National Trust
association. I bought a copy of Windows XP for the purpose but would
qemu run the program in KDE?

Tony Sumner