Re: [LUG] 'Hello all' from a new member

Hi Richard

On Sunday 13 August 2006 10:41, richardwsanders@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Is it OK to post problems to the whole group or should i try and find some
> individual members to help?  If the latter is it OK to post a list of
> things i am having trouble with and let people contact me if they feel they
> can help?
I'm stoked that you've joined. I have been using Linux on and off for about 5
years. I can now install without any problems and run most stuff without
issue. But I still meet difficulties and asking on this list is great. There
are a huge amount of talented guys out there who enjoy helping and answering
questions - that is so often what Linux, free software and the GNU project is
all about - community. Ask away, you'll be surprised by the speed of answers.

The other thing I would add is that for me I now get more issues running
Windows that running Linux! I hope that you'll enjoy using Linux and that
dual booting will be a thing of the past shortly!
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk