[LUG] 'Hello all' from a new member

Posted by "Richard Sanders" <richardwsanders@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi all

Pretty new to Linux (and am not in IT), and want to try and make the switch from
WinXP to Linux (currently dual boot).  See my profile for more info.

I must confess that the reason for joining the group was in the hope that i could
get some help with my many problems with Linux and help me learn how to sort them
out myself.  Not sure if that is really the purpose of the group so apologies if
this is inappropriate.

Is it OK to post problems to the whole group or should i try and find some
individual members to help?  If the latter is it OK to post a list of things i am
having trouble with and let people contact me if they feel they can help?

Many thanks

Richard
--

Generated by the contributors page